Integral Diagnostics is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. The fourth largest radiology provider in Australia Integral Diagnostics has established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
South Coast Radiology (SCR) part of the Integral Diagnostics group is the largest radiology group on the Gold Coast, and one of the longstanding radiology organisations in South East Queensland. Our 13 convenient imaging locations across the Tweed and Gold Coast also include two hospital based sites at John Flynn and Pindara Private Hospitals as well as practices in Mackay and Toowoomba.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the voice of the organisation, and often the first point of contact for many patients and referrals this very busy, challenging role will see you booking procedures providing exceptional customer service. The role is responsible for managing patient bookings for all modalities including CT/Xray, MRI, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine across all our sites and facilitate the pre-admission assessment process.
• Uniform provided
• Being trained by experienced staff members who have the ability to share their years of knowledge and experience
• Increase your existing knowledge of medical terminology as well as various medical imaging services
• Full time position
• Inhouse Training
• Flexible work options
• Answering telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Booking appointments for our patients using our state-of-the-art reservation system – Karisma to maximise clinic
• Quoting relevant fees and Medicare rebates to patients
• Informing our patients of procedural requirements prior to their visit
• Working effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising Receptionists, Radiologists, Radiographers,
Sonographers, and administrative staff.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Previous experience working with Karisma (RIS) will be highly regarded however those with experience using other
medical reservations packages will be considered
• Previous experience within a call centre environment desirable.
• Previous experience in a patient booking environment
• Knowledge of private health fund, Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), workers compensation and third party
contracts, business rules and claiming processes
• Understanding of health fund, contract tables / member eligibility
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and focus on completing high quality work
• An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by selecting “Apply”. For further questions, please contact our friendly Recruitment Team at email@example.com or on 03 5273 1280.