|Medical Imaging Technologist|
|Bunbury - SWHC|
Integral Diagnostics is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. One of the largest radiology providers in Australia Integral Diagnostics has established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
Apex Radiology is a fully owned subsidiary of Integral Diagnostics Limited Group (IDX), with over 25 years’ experience, Apex provides excellent patient care through a wide range of radiology services delivered by the latest diagnostics imaging machines in both hospital and community settings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based at our Bunbury comprehensive practice, the primary focus of the Radiographer is to deliver high quality diagnostic imaging services and patient care in accordance with clinical protocols, recognised best practice standards and relevant codes of conduct.
• Regional lifestyle
• Monthly RDO
• State of the art equipment
• Professional development opportunities
• Work at a multi-modality site including General X-Ray, MRI, CT and Ultrasound.
• Perform high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations in compliance with protocols within nominated timeframes
• Understand nursing procedures for the patients examined and the procedures for medical emergencies, infection control and interventional techniques
• Be able to work with radiologist in the performance of procedures and to assist them as required. This includes knowledge of sterile techniques
• Be familiar with all equipment and accessories provided so that a fluent examination can be undertaken
• Familiarity RIS/PACS system to ensure accurate information is entered that reflects the correct service details provided to patients.
• Treat all patients with care, compassion, dignity and respect at all times and without compromise
• Provide high quality and safe service that is accessible and sustainable.
• Foster good public relations and communications with patients, relatives, visitors and the general public
• Undertake continuing education to ensure maintenance of skills and the ability to adopt newly developed techniques in medical imaging
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Qualifications in Medical Imaging (Bachelor of Science or equivalent) / Tertiary qualification
• Current licensing and registrations; this includes registration with AHPRA and membership with ASMIRT.
• Western Australian, Department of Health, Radiation ‘Use Licence”
• A willingness to participate in further education and continued professional development programs
• Effective time management
• Strong working knowledge and experience with RIS/PACS’ system
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internally and externally
• Strong clinical skills in MRI are highly regarded
Is this opportunity for you? Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by selecting “Apply”. For further questions, please contact our friendly Recruitment Team 07 54 303930.
**Whilst we respect the services offered by recruiters, we are managing the placement of this role internally.