|ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Radiographer In Charge, you will perform radiographic examinations including CT whilst overseeing the diagnostic imaging services at our busy practice located in the medical healthcare hub in Oxenford.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Radiographer In Charge is responsible for:
• Ensuring the technical services team on site work co-operatively and effectively with the on-site Radiologist, clerical and nursing staff
• Working to ensure effective communication and delivery of high-quality care to patients in a professional, caring and sympathetic manner
• Performing superior medical imaging diagnostic examinations in compliance with protocols within nominated timeframes.
• Understanding procedures for the patients examined and the procedures for medical emergencies, infection control and interventional techniques
• Participate in quality assurance and audit initiatives when required
• Lead all aspects of the management of Radiographers On Site, ensuring all staff have a good understanding of their roles
• Perform regular sites meetings ensuring meetings are documented and actions are followed-up
• Ensure all technical staff are up to date with the best use of our information systems
• Approval of on-site technical staff timesheets
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• A minimum of 5 years + clinical Radiography experience with CT
• Current AHPRA and ASMIRT registration
• Able to hold a QLD Radiation Use licence
• Established professional competence and knowledge within a clinic setting
• Ability to lead a team, and demonstrates good interpersonal skills
• Proven commitment to ongoing professional development
• Expertise with Radiography equipment – Cannon CT experience is ideal
• Lead a team of professionals
• Work in some of Queensland's most stunning locations
• Highly competitive remuneration commensurate to experience and skills
• 5 weeks annual leave plus leave loading
• Private practice setting
• Doctor onsite daily
This a Full time role, with the practice open 6 days per week which includes Saturday mornings. This a great opportunity for you to take the step in to leadership and make your mark at one of QLD’s most trusted Radiology providers.
Is this opportunity for you? Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by selecting “Apply”. For further questions, please contact our friendly Recruitment Team 07 54 303930
**Whilst we respect the services offered by recruiters, we are managing the placement of this role internally.