|You will enjoy having control of your work load, processes, patient bookings as well as access to knowledgeable administration staff and our specialists (including Doctors onsite daily); you enjoy the opportunity to manage your patient and professional workload to grow your speciality and deliver high quality Nuclear Medicine examinations with techniques to that surpass industry standard.
CT experience would be an advantage and the ability to promote your speciality for the department; however, opportunity to upskill in this area is available. This is not a SPP/PDY role as it is solo tech department.
Benefits for you:
• Competitive rewarding salary package, plus relocation assistance, 5 weeks annual leave, professional development conference allowance and professional registration subsidy + more!
• Lead your own department, be valued for your years of experience; work with like-minded approachable team of Medical Imaging Professionals, Doctors and supportive staff
• Rockhampton - affordable housing, good schools, great community, all only 1 hours flight to Brisbane.
• Flexible working hours; 9-day fortnight, work life balance!
• Live and work on the beautiful city of Rockhampton – skip the city traffic and ride your bike to work!
• Permanent opportunities with career advancement, rewarding role and job stability – work at a highly regarded hospital practice. Locum opportunity maybe considered.
You will need:
• Queensland Radiation Use Licence
• Accredited with the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM).
• CPR Certification
• GE experience is ideal
• AHPRA registration - (Allowance provided for accreditation registrations)
We are happy to chat directly with you about you joining CQR (Yes, call us direct - we are local Queensland practice – not a job agency!) Ph:Stacey Ph: 07 54303 930
or Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit an application with your resume outlining your suitability to this role or send your details by selecting "Apply now"