|Integral Diagnostics is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services through its highly skilled medical professionals and investment in its technology platforms. The fourth largest radiology provider in Australia, Integral Diagnostics has established a strong reputation for quality, excellence, and innovation.
South Coast Radiology (SCR) part of the Integral Diagnostics group is the largest radiology group in the Gold Coast region, and one of the longstanding radiology provider to South East Queensland. Located across our 13 convenient imaging locations across the Tweed, Gold Coast and Toowoomba regions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At our fully comprehensive private practice in Toowoomba, we offer services which includes X-Ray, MRI, and Ultrasound to Nuclear Medicine. You will be part of our multidisciplinary team by performing radiographic examinations to provide high quality diagnostic imaging services and patient care in order to assist in the studies that are referred from clinicians.
|You will be responsible for:
• Performing high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations in compliance with protocols within nominated timeframes.
• Understanding procedures for the patients examined and the procedures for medical emergencies, infection control and interventional techniques
• Working with Radiologists with procedures and to assist them as required including knowledge of sterile techniques
• Carry out examinations at the direction and discretion of the Radiographer In Charge.
• Work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of high quality care to patients in a professional, caring and sympathetic manner
• Optimising allocated appointment times for the South Coast Radiology Group
• Experience with Siemens equipment and Mammography will be highly regarded
• Participate in quality assurance and audit initiatives when required
• Great work life balance – affordable living only 1 hour to Brisbane!
• Highly competitive remuneration based on experience and skills
• 5 weeks annual leave plus leave loading
• Flexible working arrangements
• Varied Case load in private practice setting –Monday to Friday (No on call)
• Full time position
• In-house CPD Training
• Supportive management
• Amble parking
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• A minimum of 2-3 years clinical experience in Radiography
• Current AHPRA and Asmirt registration
• Able to hold a QLD Radiation Use licence
• Demonstrated professional competence and knowledge within a clinic setting
• Good interpersonal skills in order to show patients care, compassion and empathy
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
• Expertise with Radiography equipment.
• Additional knowledge in Workplace Health and Safety courses, CPR or IV Cannulation Courses etc. will be highly regarded
• Experience with Karisma RIS/PACS system
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by selecting “Apply”. For further questions, please contact our friendly Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 5430 3930
**Whilst we respect the services offered by recruiters, we are managing the placement of this role internally.